Newspaper Articles - most recent
- Irish Farmers Journal, 18 May 2017
"Not climate fiction but real debate at the Farmers Journal"
- Irish Times, 1 July 2015
"Climate action: Preoccupation with level of farm emissions is misguided"
- Irish Farmers Journal, 21 May 2015
"Climate Action, Low Carbon and Irish Agriculture"
- Irish Times, Tuesday, May 13, 2014
“Warning of over-alarmist stance on climate risk”
- Sunday Business Post, September 29, 2013
"Climate change action has winners and losers"
- Irish Times, Saturday, January 15, 2011
“Take cold comfort . . . humans not solely to blame for bad winters”
- Sunday Business Post, August 23, 2009
“How real is the climate threat?”
- Irish Times, Mon 02 Feb 2009
“Global warming not over despite bad weather”
- Irish Times, Fri 26 Sept, 2008.
“Blame summer on our bad weather cycle”
- Irish Times, 29 December 2012
“How to Build a Habitable Planet: The Story of Earth from the Big Bang to Humankind” by Charles H. Langmuir and Wally Broecker.
- Irish Times, 31 March, 2012
“Climate Wars: What People Will be Killed for in the 21st Century” by Harald Welzer.